Saturday, July 20, 2013

First Online Card Class Card

I signed up for the Summer Card Camp 2 from Online Card Class. Unfortunately, things have been pretty busy around here and I haven't been able to play along as much as I want to. (I do have life-time access to the class so that is a plus!) I did manage to make a card that combines a sketch, color combination and technique highlighted during Week 1.

To create the multi-colored sentiment, I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to duplicate Jennifer McGuire's technique. I topped the flower and the center of the leaves with Diamond Stickles for a little extra something.

Off to catch up on Week 2 assignments!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Hero Arts (Envelope Pattern); Simon Says Stamp (Happy Every Day); Papertrey Ink (Happiness in Bloom);
Inks: My Favorite Things  (Orange Fizz; Blu Raspberry, Jelly Bean Green, Sour Apple; Razzle Berry
Tools: Papertrey Ink Dies (Happiness in Bloom, Mat Stack 3 ); EK Success Corner Rounder;
Misc.: Diamond Stickles; Recollection Rhinestone Sticker


3 comments:

Erica said...

Just took a look back at some of your cards! Love them

Isbaha said...

Pretty card !

Danielle said...

Beautiful card!