Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bootiful!

It's starting to look like Halloween around here -- although you would never guess that judging by today's temperature which reached 84 degrees! Anyway, I thought I would share a layout I made using last year's pictures. Here it is:

I started this layout wit two matching pieces from the Basic Grey Basics line. Does anyone know if the are phasing this line out? I didn't see it at CKC but I just love it! It's a great alternative to cardstock. But I digress! I adhered the stripe paper about one inch off the bottom. To frame my pictures, I fussy cut the wonky frames from the journaling spots on Jillibean Soup's Pinch of Hair. I cut a third journaling spot and stamped



1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Wow! Linda what a beautiful design. And I love the creative title, too!!