Sunday, September 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday -- Frosted Images

I have a second post today -- a card I created using the Frosted Images technique highlighted in Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday video from last week. Here's my card:


As Lisa Johnson explains in the video, I stamped my images first using a grey ink and then after quickly swiping my stamp on a wipe so as not to ruin my ink pad, I stamped the image over the first using Vintage Cream. I did not "frost" the sentiment. Another clean and simple card today. Don't know what has gotten into me LOL!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Fine Linen);
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Botanical Silhouettes);
Ink: Stampin' UP! (Basic Grey);
Ribbon: American Crafts (Grey)
Misc.: Queen & Compan pearls (Black & White)


3 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Not simple...elegant!

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Laurie said...

Linda this is really pretty! I love the one layer card!