Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I was running low on time and had seven cards that had to be made and mailed by Friday so I took the liberty of casing a clean and simple card designed by Ginger Williams. I made two variations. Here's the one I made for Sal:

With the exception of the card base, all of the papers used on these cards were scraps from a layout I was working on. Here's the design I made for Mark and Melissa to send to their godfathers:
Sometimes clean and simple is the way to go and this was certainly one of those times. I will have lots more cards to share with you this week. Like I said, I made seven cards on Friday and I need to make about ten more this week between birthdays, graduations and thank yous. Yikes! I better get stamping!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (kraft; Dusty Durango);
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon (Rocket Age); My Mind's Eye (Alphabet Soup);
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo (Happy Everything);
Ink: Stampin' Up! (Blue Bayou);
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities;
Stickers: American Crafts Thickers (Meadow);
Button: Walmart

2 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Cute cards! I have a harder time doing cards than a 12x12 layout! What is your secret :)

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute idea for Father's day, or any masculine occasion. Love it!!