Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Dahlia For Your Birthday

Ever since I got home from CKC, I've been dieing to use my new Dahlia Nestabilities and make a card based on the inspiration piece that Scrap-mart had on display in their booth. I even dug into my new Basic Grey pack of LilllyKate that I bought at the Friday night crop. I have to keep using my scrappy goodies if I want to justify buying more! LOL! Anyway, here's the card I made for my niece, Lisa, on her 18th birthday:

I chose an entirely pink pallet so that I can enter it into the Monochromatic Card Challenge on shortcuts.com.
I hope everyone enjoys the long holiday weekend. If you have time to browse the blog, check out the fantastic giveaway over at CraftCritique.com (http://www.craftcritique.com/2009/09/best-of-craft-critique-and-giveaway.html)
Ingredients: Stampin' Up! card stock; Basic Grey patterned paper (LillyKate); Spellbinder's Nestabilities (Dahlia); Making Memories stickers (Sabrina Tiny Alphas); American Crafts ribbon; pearls from Michael's.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a pretty card! I LOVE the pearls on that silk ribbon. So pretty!