Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Just a quick post to wish you a Happy Halloween and to share two cards. I made both cards on Thursday (nothing like the last minute!) and rushed them to the post office. I hope they get to my friends in Maryland in time for the big day.

The mummy card is cased from a card I saw on another site. I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it but I'll keep looking so I can give proper credit for this great design.


For the second card, I inked up my Studio G stamps with charcoal instead of black and used the Stampin Up's retired Groovy Guava instead of a traditional orange. Also take a good look at those black gems. They were originally rhinestones; I just colored them with a black Sharpie. Thanks, Jennifer McGuire for that great tip!


Hope your day is filled with more treats than tricks!
Ingredients: Stampin Up! cardstock, Karen Foster Beastly Black patterned paper; Color Box Chalk (Charcoal) ink; Imaginisce Positively Pewter brads; Studio G stamp; gems from Michael's; Nestabilities.

No comments: