Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CKC Part 2

Okay, so do you want to see what was inside the "Who' s Your Daddy" tote I got at CKC? Well, here is a picture of all of my purchases:




Nestabilities are among my "new" favorites and the best thing about the Spellbinder's booth was the ability to mix and match shapes for the price of one set.





When Lissette andI saw this gorgeous RicRac trim (one-inch wide!!!) we knew we had to have it. I can't wait to use mine on a beach layout. Oh, and check out all that Basic Grey. Can't wait to use that too!



As I said in a previous post, Technique Tuesday was one of my favorite booths at the Vendor Fair. I love how their stamps ink up.





And check out what I got for free. Well I really had to spend a certain amount to get them free but still...





And, who doesn't love a bargain. Everything in this picture cost $1 or $1.50!



Tomorrow I will start to share my layouts from CKC classes and crop.

1 comment:

Pamela Smerker said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all of those yummies!!! AWesome!