Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fifteen

In less 15 hours, I will be at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge, PA, soaking in all sorts of scrappy goodness. With only 15 hours to go until my first class, I thought it fitting to post a card I made for my neighbor's 15th birthday.

As you can see, I seem to be on an embossing kick these days. This time I used my Cuttlebug and Becca Feekan at http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/ inspired me to dig out my chalks to enhance the embossing. If you have a few minutes, check out all of the amazing cards she has made with her Cuttlebug.

I'm bringing my camera to CKC so I'll have pictures to share next week.

Ingredients: The PaperCompany cardstock; DCWV birthday patterned paper, Cuttlebug Number Collage embossing folder; Stampin Up! Birthday Whimsy stamps; Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise ink; Eyelet Outlet photo corners; The Stencil Collection chalk.

No comments: